Get free delivery for orders over £1,200. Terms apply
3.6m Stock Bifold (4 Panel)
Dramatically transform your property with high security, thermally efficient bifolding doors. Our elegant aluminium bifolds all feature unobtrusive frames.
• 10 Year Guarantee
• Size: 3600mm (Width) x 2100mm (Height)
• Ultra Smooth Bottom Running
• Slim Line Design
• Multi Point Locking System
• Choice of 2 Colours
• A Rated Glass U Value 1.2
What are integral blinds?
Integral blinds are venetian blinds that are sealed within the glass unit and with the SV system they can be manually operated with a cleverly designed magnetic slider to control the whole operation. The patented magnetic system with raising and tilting function for Venetian blinds encapsulated within 20mm cavity double glazing units. The system is supplied with warm edge spacer bars as standard and all our systems feature the world’s number one integral blind system ScreenLine®.
The SV system provides a slicker overall visual result with no cords on the face of the glass. Like all Uni-Blinds®, the SV sliding system represents the highest quality and operational reliability of any integral blinds. The blind is encapsulated within the two glass panes of a double-glazed unit, with thermal efficiency optimised thanks to a warm edge spacer bar as standard.
The SV system is manufactured in accordance with the highest technical specifications and production standards.
- Closed-loop belt transmission system allows smooth and long-lasting function of the blind
- Meets the requirements of child safety standards
- Only one device is used to raise and tilt the slats
- The patented warm edge spacer bars and the plastic side profile improve the energy performance of the insulating glass unit
- The external magnetic slider is treated with the Sanitized® patented antibacterial finish, which provides a long-lasting protective function
Integral blinds are venetian blinds that are sealed within the glass unit and with the C system they can be operated manually magnetically with a cord that sits on the glass.
With this system, the slat raising, lowering and tilting function is achieved using a rotational magnetic transmission through the glass, thereby guaranteeing the double -glazed unit’s hermetic seal. One set of magnets is inserted in the blind head rail within the cavity and the other applied to the external glass surface. The external magnet, fixed to the internal glass by double-sided high-performance adhesive, allows perfect alignment with the internal magnet. This magnet principle does not compromise the unit seal and guarantees the perfect integrity of the double-glazing unit.
The C system is manufactured in accordance with the highest technical specifications and production standards.
- Suitable for all vertical window applications
- Ideal solution for conservatory shading
- Total privacy and light control for folding sliding doors
- Gives excellent utilisation of partitioned office space
- Suitable for retro installation into existing frames